Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Theatre mode/ max monitor mode

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theatre mode/ max monitor mode
    Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:32am
I want to implement a "threatre" mode for our MDI application. This will be like what IE does when one hits the F11 key. I have the basic stuff in place. My app fills the monitor and the active MDI child window does too.

But does the CodeJock frame class provide any direct support for this type of behavior. What I am looking for is some support so that when I move the cursor near the top of the screen, I see the menus/ribbon slide down so the user can access them (hit F11 in IE and move the cursor to the top of the screen). And I would like the same behavior when the user moves to the left or right of the screen wrt docking bars. That is, I want the tabs to slide out into view and allow the user to move over a docking bar tab and have it slide out too.

I looked at the CXTMDIFrameWnd class include file and searched the CJ source but didn't see anything that led me to believe CJ supports this. But it sure would be nifty if it did. Have I missed something?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic