Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wrong color for arrow in menu button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberSky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrong color for arrow in menu button
    Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:34pm

I think the arrow/triangle in a Codejock menu button is always being drawn in black rather than in the COLOR_BTNTEXT color as I believe it should be. The arrow is also noticably larger than the Microsoft one in other controls such as drop-down lists.

Here I'm using both a Codejock menu (split) button and a standard drop-down list:

When I change to the Windows Classic theme in Windows 7 and the Codejock Office 2000 theme in my program I get this, this is still okay:

However, when I change the Windows system colors to give my program a night vision/red mode look, I get this:

The arrow in the standard control is correctly drawn in the new COLOR_BTNTEXT color, but the arrow in the Codejock control is now no longer visible because it's being drawn in black rather than in the COLOR_BTNTEXT color.

Could this please be fixed in the next release of the Xtreme Toolkit Pro?

(I'm using the latest version, 13.4.0 with VS2008 on Windows 7 64-bit.)

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:06pm
Thanks, color is fixed.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic