Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Edit an ini-file

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeBerlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edit an ini-file
    Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:01pm
Hi there,

I use the skin framework with an ini file (like in SDI sample). I would like to use the LE5 skin but with the standard windows scroll bars layout (so that those will not be effected by the LE5 layout).

I tried editing the ini file but so far with no success. Could anyone tell me how to accomplish this?

Thanks already in advance!
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:50pm
Hi,

You can use SkinBuilder if you use V12

If your issue is solved, please add SOLVED in your Topic description (like this: SOLVED: Edit an ini-file and have a look at post http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11225
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
JoeBerlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeBerlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 3:39am
Hello,

sorry about the missing product infos, but we still use 11.1.3 and there is no skinBuilder included yet. So I guess I would need a way to edit the INI myself. Or could I use version 12 to edit the ini and use it in for the version 11 software?
Product: Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v11.1.3
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 4:20am
Hi,

I think you have to edit the INI file yourself. It isn't possible to edit an INI file with SkinBuilder, you could use it just to see which items have to be changed for your needs.

JoeBerlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeBerlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 5:00am
Yes, that is what I thought and asked for a description how to do this: E. g. changing the BGType in the scroll bar section, so that the SkinFramework will ignore this and leave the scroll bars as they were.

Do you have any info on how to do this?
Product: Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v11.1.3
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 6:25am
Hi,

I don't know if can just change 1 thing and all scrollbars will like standsard windows scrollbars. If not you have to replace all scrollbar related images with your own scrollbar images. But maybe your are lucky and could just have some kind of setting.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic