Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Windows10DarkTheme Backstageview page tabs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enclaved Shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows10DarkTheme Backstageview page tabs
    Posted: 16 November 2021 at 9:41am
Hello, We are using mfc toolkitpro v20.0.0 Windows10 dark theme.  When we display the backstage view pages the text on the tabs do not appear until they are in focus.  I have been unable to find a way to get them to display.  A screenshot below shows what we are seeing.  Is there a property or API that needs to be called in order for them to show up?  thanks:

Muckl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2021 at 9:45am
we have the same problem in dark and light theme using v20.2. Is there any solution? 
At the moment we are setting a different theme and then Windows 10, the colors in backstage remain from the first theme.
dbrookes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbrookes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2021 at 12:44am
I think the Windows 10 theme just hasn't been completely setup for the backstage. Hopefully it'll be improved in the future. For now I'm just sticking with either the Office 2013, Office 2016 and VS2015 themes. They look the most polished in my opinion.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic