Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CommandBox Shortcut Keys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CommandBox Shortcut Keys
    Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:43am

A few questions when creating controls in code...

I've added a ComboBox control to a CommandBar toolbar.  When the user enters a shortcut key (CTRL + B) I want the Combox list to drop down, so that the user can then use the arrow keys to select an item.  I can't get this to work (entering CTRL + B) does nothing best I can tell.  I already know how to add shortcut keys, so that isn't the issue here.

Second, I'm using a StatusBar control to provide user feedback in most cases regarding the use of a control.  However, I still can't figure out how to show tootips (in code) for toolbar controls, which I need to do on occasion.  Please advise.

Third, how can I use shortcut and/or accelerator keys with a TabControl?  I assume I can add a TabControl to the tab list, so that users can navigate through the tabs using theri keyboards, correct?

Fourth, is there any way to right-align the text in a StatusBar panel?

Finally, I don't see any property for the ComboBoxes in a CommandBar which is similar to the VB ItemData property, where you can store data regarding each item in the list (so I am currently using an array to store the data I need).  Is this correct (meaning I need to use an array)?

Thanks!

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 9:14am
In the next release (9.71 available in 2-3 weeks), you can align text in the status bar panels
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic