Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How are we doing with v.12?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How are we doing with v.12?
    Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:06am
Hi all,

I took part in the beta test for v.12 and was very happy with how its development went. But for the last week or so I have been very busy getting a project ready for release. So, I have no had any time to install v.12 and link a live project to it.

I would be interested to hear feedback from those of you actually using v.12 in anger. Any problems or gotchas? does it live well with v.11.2.1 etc?..

wlcabral View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlcabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:23pm
Itīs ok for me. I had some problems resolved in this version.

Iīve  been working in the last 2 weeks with no problem.

I'm using MS foxpro, Windows Vista and Windows XP sp2.  I working with Commandbar, ShortCutBar, PropertyGrid, ReportControl and Tree Control.

wlcabral
JKDev View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:05am
Well, I have just upgraded one of our commerical apps to v.12 and have encountered no problems.

To clarify - i just upgraded the project to reference V.12 controls. I did not use any of the new functionality. This case demonstrates that upgrading did not break existing apps.
yair-edsoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yair-edsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 6:11pm
hi,

it's working good for me, no problems till now.

yair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic