Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sorting items in commabbar combobox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sorting items in commabbar combobox
    Posted: 08 June 2010 at 1:23pm
I cannot find a property or event that would cause items added to a commandbar combobox to be listed in alphabetic order. I am loading font face names from the system fonts and they are added in an, apparently, random order. I notice that this happens in some of the sample projects too.

Am I missing something?
jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 2:39pm
It does not appear that there is a built-in sort method for the commandbar combobox - couldn't you just sort your list of fonts into an array and then populate the combobox from there?

It might be worthwhile to open a feature request in the support system at https://support.codejock.com

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

johnp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:43pm
Ok thanks... I was sure that I must be overlooking something. I guess that I will have to come up with a work around as you suggest.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic