Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resource Booking Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelvinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resource Booking Calendar
    Posted: 25 April 2010 at 12:59am
Hi:

I am working on the Resource Booking Calendar (e.g. Meeting Room 1, Room 2 and etc).
The Calendar control that I am using is Xtreme Calendar ActiveX Control 12.1.1.
I try to follow the Calendar Sample Code that come with the installation with strConnectionString = "Provider=XML;Data Source=" & App.Path & "\" & "CalendarMultipleSchedulesExt.xtp_cal" where I put all the resource in this files.

The problem that I encounter:
1.) I am loading this calendar from a main form, 1st load is alright as I can see whatever that I set before...but when I unload and reload this calendar again, all the scheduled event was not show anymore.  Have to exit the application and start again. So, the question is, anyone also encounter this problem?

2.) When multiple users accessing the same CalendarMultipleSchedulesExt.xtp_cal files, I have difficulties to control the update of this files.  Users can overwrite each other events as the application will update this files when the form call for unload. Anyway to overcome this?

Your comments are highly appreciated.  I can forward you my coding if needed.
Thanks.

Regards:
Kelvin

KelvinW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelvinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:29pm
Hi:

Anyone have the similar problem?
For item 2, do you think a trigger to refresh the calendar on all the client will solve the problem? If yes, anyone did the trigger before ?
Thanks and looking forward for your comments.

Regards:
Kelvin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic