Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Install problems on windows 2008 server x64

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roel.westhoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Install problems on windows 2008 server x64
    Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:58pm
Hello Codejock,

We are having trouble getting our 13.0 or 13.4 codejock suite up and running on a windows 2008 r2 x64 server (terminal server setup).

Not sure where the problem come from but after compiling (Visual Studio C# 2010) the shortcutbar example the app crashes (same install on a vista32 machine works fine). I think the codejock OCX
are not installed properly although the registryprogram shows 'succesfull registry'messages.

Tia
Roel Westhoff
W4 Software & Consultancy BV
Netherlands

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:22am
Hi
do you deliver and register x64 version of ActiveX also ?
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
roel.westhoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roel.westhoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 7:57am
Hello Oleg,

Not sure what you mean with this question.

I ran the standard setup 13.0.0 that installed the codejock software in the \program files (x86)\ directory. After that i compiled the shortcutbar example in the samples directory with visual studio c# 2010 express and ran the application. The application crashes. In a vista32 environment this works ok. After the crash i installed a 13.0.4 version but this gives the same problem

We normally use Visual Dataflex but these apps give an error that  the shortcutbar is not available.

I think the problem has something to do with the windows setup that the OCX is 32-bit.
A registry-setting of some sort

Tia,
Roel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic