Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Id - CreationTime - LastModificationTime

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Id - CreationTime - LastModificationTime
    Posted: 15 May 2009 at 11:11am
When I fetch an event from any dataprovider I cannot set the CreationTime and LastModification time; this COULD be correct but this event always have set both this properties to Now(). I cannot compare there with other events from other dataproviders for syncronization purposes. I don't like it but I can workaround this problem reading these values directly from my database.

The great problem occours when I fetch an event from a MAPI (Outlook) folder; here the CreationTime seems to be correct but the LastModificationTime is set again to Now() and in this case I cannot workaround the problem as described over.
When fetching from MAPI there's another incredible situation: the Id (THE KEY, THE CORE!!!) ALWAYS CHANGE!
I've read another post that suggests me to try to read the customproperty called "mapientryid" but as the other user experienced I get an empty value too.

Any ideas?
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic