Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Handling Keyborad/Mouse events in a Pane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Docpane_user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Handling Keyborad/Mouse events in a Pane
    Posted: 17 March 2008 at 10:32am
Hi,

My application is a dialog based application. I am having some entry dialogs(where user can input data) and some browser dialogs where the user can see the status of the orders.

Now I have created panes showing entry dialog and the browser dialog and attached these panes to my main dialog. The problem comes, when the user tries to input data in the first pane(entry dialog). The application hangs and I don't know where the Keyborad/mouse event is handled. The message is not coming to my entry dialog.

Thanks in advance for any help!!
Sergeus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sergeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 4:32am
I have the same problem!!! Can someone write something about this. It seems to me like it is some bug with handling messeges in panes
znakeeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:17pm
You need to override CMainFrame::OnCmdMsg and delegate messages to the active pane (if any). At least one of the samples uses this technique ("Command Routing").
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic