Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

weird behaviour with hiding panes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weird behaviour with hiding panes
    Posted: 27 February 2008 at 8:47am
I'm having some weird behaviour.

I have 2 panes.  when I dock one over the other, and hit the pin button, both panes are hidden, and only one tab shows in the side of the window.  When you hover over the space where the other tab should be, you see it, but it has no text label until you click on it.

e.g.

goes to:

Until you hover, you have no idea there is a pane there, and even then you don't get the name of it unless you hover for a couple of seconds, then it selects that pane.

If you have the 2 panes side-by-side and hit the pin button on one, you still see the other, and can hit its pin button as well.  Then you see both tabs for the hidden panes on the side of the window.

e.g.

becomes

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 11:09am
Him

Call .GetPaintManager()->GetPanelPaintManager()->SetLayout(xtpTabLayoutAutoSize);
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
adrien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 7:09pm
that fixed it!

thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic