Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Docking, dialog bar and outlook bar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJVer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Docking, dialog bar and outlook bar
    Posted: 07 July 2003 at 8:58am

I have several questions:

• I would like to see tooltips on a dialog bar. How to do that?
  • I have created an outlook bar as a toolbar. While I have eliminated grippers on the dialog bar as I don't want that moved, I do want the user to be able to move the outlook toolbar, and to see tooltips (thus far, none). I have included the CBRS_GRIPPER and CBRS_TOOLTIPS. How to display both?
  • I would like to have the dialog bar docked below the main toolbar and the outlook toolbar next to it. The dialog bar is thin and must stay below the main toolbar and the outlook toolbar needs to extend from the main toolbar to the status bar, next to the dialog bar. Should the user decide to hide the outlook toolbar, the dialog bar needs to be resized to extend across the whole mainframe window. It also needs to be resized to accomodate the outlook toolbar should the user decide to display the outlook toolbar once more. How to do that?

Thanks!

RJVer

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2003 at 3:08pm

Hello,

You best approach would be to use a CXTDockWindow instead of a CXTDialogBar.  You will have greater control over this.

Cheers,
Codejock Support

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic