Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Doubt in ReportControl Sample?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doubt in ReportControl Sample?
    Posted: 31 October 2007 at 9:20am
Hi,
  I have created 2 columns like

S.no     Name

and I have added record into the column like

1.    Ashok
2.    kumar
3.    Arun
4.    Oleg
5.    Norby
 in ReportDialog sample. I want to get the name from row. Ie., I want to get the Ashok name from the row like GetText in ListBox Control. Please help with code.
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 9:55am
hI,
  Please look into this issue. It's urgent.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 10:28am

???

pItem = wndReport.GetRecords()->GetAt(i)->GetItem(0)
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 10:42am
Hi,
  Is it any equivalent methods for GetItemData() & SetItemData() in the ReporrtControl Records. Please help
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 11:37am

Hi,

How to extract the CXTPReportRecordItemText GetValue() to get the exact text from the exact record? Please help with code. I mean to say I want the CXTPReportRecordItemText m_strText value to display from the record.

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 4:45pm
Hi,

((CXTPReportRecordItemText*)pItem)->GetValue()
Oleg, Support Team
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2007 at 8:16am
Hi Oleg,
   It works fine. Thanks.
My next query is in ReportDialog Sample, if you press the CHECK_ICON it sorting the Rows in the report control. I want to do like if I press CHECK_ICON the rows in that column containing the CheckBox should be selected automatically (like Select All / DeSelect All). How I can do that? Please help with code. I mean to say that setcheck(true/false) all the checkboxes.
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2007 at 4:56am

Hi,

Can you please help on this issue.

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2007 at 6:21am

Hi,

try catch XTP_NM_REPORT_SORTORDERCHANGED message and select all rows.
Oleg, Support Team
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:04am

Hi,

Is it possible to send the code for that. Please.

Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 7:20am
Hi,
  I am unable to do.please send some code related to that.
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 5:06am
Hi,
  I got the solution. My Next query is
1. Is there is anything equivalent to FindStringExact in the Report Control?
2. How can I know I clicked the first column or second column etc.,

Please report.
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:53am

Hi,

3. I doing like this

m_QT_ctrl.AddRecord(new CMessageRecord(1,cstrQT));

I want to set the focused row should be the row which I added(the above code).
I trying like this

CXTPReportRow* pNextRow = m_QT_ctrl.GetRows()->GetAt(m_QT_ctrl.GetRows()->GetCount());

m_QT_ctrl.SetFocusedRow(pNextRow,TRUE);

But I am not getting the result. Please help.
Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 8:01am

Hi,

I found the solution for the query 1. and 3. but I urgently need the solution for the 2 one. ie., I want to find which column I clicked because I have to do some implementation for first column and some implementation for second column. Please help.

XTP_NM_REPORTRECORDITEM* pItemNotify = (XTP_NM_REPORTRECORDITEM*) pNotifyStruct;

ASSERT(pItemNotify != NULL);

CXTPReportRecordItem* pItem;

pItemNotify->pColumn->SetSortable(FALSE);

if(m_QT_ctrl.GetColumns()->Find(COLUMN_CHECK)) - here only I have to know which column I clicked in the report.

Ashok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 12:30am

Hi,

Thanks for not replying so far, because I found the solution for the queries which I asked earlier.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic