Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Disabled menu items

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrethy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disabled menu items
    Posted: 19 June 2003 at 6:21am

Hello,

I added customization to a CXToolBar via EnableCustomization(). The down arrow is displayed at the end of the toolbar, however, the menu item is disabled when pressing the arrow. The Tools|Customize menu doesn't show either.

Also, I added some CXTDockWindow -inherited windows containing views (as described in the KB), but once I close one of them, it won't display again (unless set to visible in the Registry directly) because the toolbar popup menu (that has the toolbars, status bar and any docking window in it) has the docking windows disabled. Interestingly all the samples work fine, and it seems that I'm doing the same.

BTW, I find that the documentation is not really helpful with how to integrate the  features into existing apps.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Zsolt Rethy
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2003 at 2:47pm

Hello,

We were unable to reproduce the problems you reported here.  If you are still having problems, please send an email to support@codejock.com along with a sample that reproduces the problem.  Thanks.

Regards,
Codejock Support

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic