Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CXTHyperLink

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rasshu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CXTHyperLink
    Posted: 16 June 2003 at 12:42pm

I am using the CXTHyperLink class for having linked text. I do not need to go to the web to so anything therefore I have SetShellExecute( false);

The problem I am seeing is

1)      The text in the label has reduced in size?  It was set to be Tahoma 10 and it becomes like Tahoma 8.

2)      It does not get the onclick notification. I have implemented each onClick events and still the control does not even enter that handler?

Is this the standard way of functioning? I do not see any help on how to fix this problem.

Can anyone help!

Thanks,

rasshu

Picahulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Picahulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2003 at 9:25am

I had Problem 2) too when trying to handle the OnClick-Event from the Parent Window and i've found this solution:

1. derive your own class from CXTHyperlink

2. create an STN_CLICKED notification handler. the message map should look like this:

BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyOwnHyperLink, CXTHyperLink)

ON_CONTROL_REFLECT(STN_CLICKED, OnStnClicked)

END_MESSAGE_MAP()

you'll have full flexibility if you provide a callback function to your class which will be called from OnStnClicked whenever the user clicks on the hyperlink.

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2003 at 2:57pm

Hello,

These problems have been corrected with the current 4.1 release of the toolkit

Cheers,
Codejock Support

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic