Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OS crash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbw333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OS crash
    Posted: 31 January 2007 at 10:46am
Apologies if this sounds a bit weird, but I've search the forum before posting this.

Today I installed the demo Toolkit Pro for Visual Studio 2003 and compiled and ran the demo grid samples, the MDI docking sample and a docking sample.

I later uninstalled Toolkit Pro and continued working on some matters.  While compiling (some other project) in Visual Studio 2003, the whole computer locked up and there was some corruption on the display (inidicating problems with the graphics driver?).

The machine is normally quite stable and I've been using it in its current configuration for some years now.  I honestly can't remember it locking up like this before.  It is a hyperthreaded P4 Xeon running Windows 2000 SP 4 and has a Matrox 400 twin head display and is running the relevant graphics driver.

I suspect the lock up is related to using Toolkit Pro controls.  Has anyone had anything remotely like this before?  Any leads are welcome.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic