Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Version 10.4.2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Version 10.4.2
    Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:28pm
Version 10.4.2 is now available
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2007 at 5:58am
Fantastic. Thanks for the very prompt fix!
jimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 5:05am
Can't Generate Activation Key

Error Connecting
to registration server

Jimmy

jimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 5:06am
Sorry have forgotten.
we have proxy server with user/password.

Jimmy

rmercer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmercer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 10:43am
Originally posted by SuperMario SuperMario wrote:

Version 10.4.2 is now available
I can't seem to download it.  The transfer is stalling at different points.  I'm also having problems with the CodeJock website too.

I'm not having any problems with any other websites, so I will wait a few hours then try again.
rmercer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmercer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by rmercer rmercer wrote:

I can't seem to download it.  The transfer is stalling at different points.  I'm also having problems with the CodeJock website too.

I'm not having any problems with any other websites, so I will wait a few hours then try again.
Everything's working fine now.
Kite View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 6:05am
It seems that installation build all configs twice. I have VS 2005 and select to build all x86 configs as ansi and unicode, so it has to build 12 configs. But after 6 configs are buiult, installation starts rebuild them again, after it continues with another 6 configs and than again rebuild them. So it takes twice time. And I think it starts from 1.4.0 version.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 8:08am

Hi,

Thanks, we will test it.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Kite Kite wrote:

It seems that installation build all configs twice. I have VS 2005 and select to build all x86 configs as ansi and unicode, so it has to build 12 configs. But after 6 configs are buiult, installation starts rebuild them again, after it continues with another 6 configs and than again rebuild them. So it takes twice time. And I think it starts from 1.4.0 version.

I tried this and it built all 12 configurations in order without repeating.  Any other steps to reproduce?
Kite View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 10:27am
Maybe because I do it on Vista, but it defenitely compiles several times here. I can see it also by date of folders, for example folder "Debug" has time "12:27", and inside "vc80" has "13:24", though at start it was also "12:27". And this thing appears with all 12 folder like "Release", "Dynamic_Debug" and so on. Sorry for my English.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Kite Kite wrote:

Maybe because I do it on Vista, but it defenitely compiles several times here. I can see it also by date of folders, for example folder "Debug" has time "12:27", and inside "vc80" has "13:24", though at start it was also "12:27". And this thing appears with all 12 folder like "Release", "Dynamic_Debug" and so on. Sorry for my English.

I see, will look into it.
skyskeleton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyskeleton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2007 at 7:30am
how to download?
a better man
JohnCrenshaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCrenshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2007 at 9:41am
Originally posted by skyskeleton skyskeleton wrote:

how to download?
Go to www.codejock.com then click on the downloads button in the top right corner. Should be pretty obvious from there.

BTW, at the risk of sounding greedy, when do we get more? Is the next release scheduled?
Simon HB9DRV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon HB9DRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2007 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by JohnCrenshaw JohnCrenshaw wrote:

BTW, at the risk of sounding greedy, when do we get more? Is the next release scheduled?

More to the point, what's in it?

More - we just want... MORE  !!!
Simon HB9DRV
Peggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 4:45am

Hi,

We are about to buy a ToolkitPro license for testing reasons. Could anyone tell me if these nice features also work on a 64-bit machine?

Thanks,
Peggy
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 5:06am
Hi,

yes, it works, actually you can download 64bit evaluation dll to test.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
BastianPL View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BastianPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 6:26am
How to change a backgroung in XTPDialog .
VIa background i mean a theme.
Sorryfor my english.
Bastian
BastianPL View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BastianPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 6:26am
How to change a Xtpdialog theme ???
Bastian
JohnCrenshaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCrenshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 5:59pm
Change how? There are hundreds (literally) of ways to change this. I recently used color filters to make it possible to change the colors of an existing theme on the fly. You could override individual skin objects if you wanted to change something specific in a strange way. If you don't need runtime control, you can just modify the images and ini file. You can change most of the fonts, sizes, and colors at runtime. The list goes on. For your question to be answered, you'll have to be more specific. Also, you're more likely to get an answer if you start a new thread in the correct posting area (probably the area for XTPSkinManager.) Give your thread a nice descriptive title like "Changing dialog colors" or "Creating star shaped buttons" and you'll get better answers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic