Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repaint in ActiveX with Docking Panes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkf8117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repaint in ActiveX with Docking Panes
    Posted: 11 February 2004 at 1:09pm

I'm having some strange repaint problems trying to use docking panes inside an activex ctrl. Basically, I've got a CXTPFrameWnd derived class with a couple of docking panes (I'm using the NoDocView sample posted earlier) which is created inside my ActiveXCtrl as an instance variable, using the WS_CHILD, WS_VISIBLE, WS_CLIPCHILDREN styles. On resize, it fills the Ctrl's viewing area.

If I resize my control, everything works great, but when I try to resize the panes within the ctrl, they don't repain themselves. If I hide the ctrl, resize it, or minimize and restore it the panes are painted correctly (and they are located at their new locations as appropriate).

Ideas?

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2004 at 1:16pm

Such problems need to debug to solv them. if it is possoble send project ot support@codejock.com to test.

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic