Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[Closed] Default Text Position

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon HB9DRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Closed] Default Text Position
    Posted: 04 May 2006 at 3:08am
I prefer to have text below icons in my toolbars. What is the simplest way of making this the default?

I can set the text position for individual toolbars, but when I create a new toolbar with the excellent Customise option I have the text to the right of the icon but want it below.

Obviously I can iterate through the toolbars after I close the Customise window, but would like a better default.

I could change the code in the library, this would not be a big problem, but I'm wondering if there is a sensible solution out there?

A good example of this behaviour is the WinZip IDE example.
Simon HB9DRV
Simon HB9DRV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon HB9DRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 4:33am
Similar question - I prefer a default font as well as default text position.
Simon HB9DRV
Simon HB9DRV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon HB9DRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Simon HB9DRV Simon HB9DRV wrote:

I prefer to have text below icons in my toolbars. What is the simplest way of making this the default?

I can set the text position for individual toolbars, but when I create a new toolbar with the excellent Customise option I have the text to the right of the icon but want it below.

Obviously I can iterate through the toolbars after I close the Customise window, but would like a better default.

I could change the code in the library, this would not be a big problem, but I'm wondering if there is a sensible solution out there?

A good example of this behaviour is the WinZip IDE example.

Just found the text default position in the latest 10.11 (?) kit

CXTPCommandBarsOptions::bShowTextBelowIcons Data Member

Now to sort out the font.

Simon HB9DRV
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic