FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Next/Previous buttons in Day View

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next/Previous buttons in Day View
    Posted: 28 April 2006 at 4:07pm
Hi Tracy,

There will be implemented something similar with the final version of Office 2007 theme in future versions of the control. You can google for new Office beta screenshots if you'd like to see how it looks.

--
WBR,
Serge
TracyP View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TracyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 1:35pm
I have been asked to add Next and Previous buttons to the DayView of the calendar. Outside of the control it is easy enough to implement, but the look and feel of the control and where I can put the buttons do not fit well. Is there a possibility of having Next/Previous buttons in the top where the date is? When only one day is in the view, and a property is on, put the buttons in where the title of the day goes. If multiple consecutive days are set. Next in the right of the last day and Previous on the left of the first day in the view, again only when the property is set. If non-consecutive days are in the view, I don't believe these should be available. The Week and Month views are ok as they are with the scrollbar.

Another possible design. Drop the scrollbar down below the header and put the Next button to the side of the header, and the Previous button on the left side above the time scale.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic