Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Column Width

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawshank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Column Width
    Posted: 27 February 2006 at 1:03pm

I'm attempting to set a column width to be exactly the width of the icon contained in the column header. Just as in the ReportSample. Even after looking this sample over I still cannot achieve the same result. I have set the property .AllowColumnResizing = False when creating the columns. In turn, I set each columns .AutoSize property to False. For the column in question the .Resizable = True property is set. I give the column width a value of 1 but this is still to large --which is odd as the ReportSample provides a width of 18 which is quite large given the width as is displayed in the sample after running it. So how does one set a non-sizable width that is essentially the same width as the icon in the column header?

Any feedback would be appriciated.

Shawshank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawshank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 2:37pm
Figured it out...when adding a column via .Add I passed True for the re sizable param when False was the appropriate value in this case.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic