Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Icon not centered for xtpControlSplitButtonPopup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Icon not centered for xtpControlSplitButtonPopup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashukaneriya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Icon not centered for xtpControlSplitButtonPopup
    Posted: 26 October 2023 at 2:28am
How can I change the icon alignement to the center for xtpControlSplitButtonPopup control?

I am using CodeJock's MFC toolkit to populate a toolbar in my desktop application.

I am using the xtpControlSplitButtonPopup control that just shows icon and the down arrow to populate the pop-up. In my case, the icons are available only upto 32x32 px size. So, rectangle of the button is larger than the max available size of icon.

In this scenario, the icon for xtpControlSplitButtonPopup is aligned left, unlike the icon of xtpControlButton (aligned center).

I can reproduce this in sample application CommandBars\CommandBarControls  sample application as well.

Version:
Xtreme ToolkitPro v22.1.0
Steps:
1. Uncomment the loading of other icon sizes (line 757 - 753 in Samples\CommandBars\CommandBarControls\MainFrm.cpp)
2. Choose from menu "Theme Options -> Style -> Visual Studio 2022 -> Visual Studio 2022 Light"
3. If screen is non-4K resolution, right click on the toolbar area, and open Customize dialog. Select 'Options' tab and turn-on 'Large icons'.

Appreciate if you have any pointers to resolve this issue.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic