Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > MarkupLabel Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Markup with JScript

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Markup with JScript
    Posted: 08 October 2021 at 9:17am
What is required for having a JScript executing as part of the Markup?

I have made a working example in the MarkupPad program, but when inserted into my own program, no animation is performed, only the initial static display?

I have stepped through the code and the scripting engine seems to fire up correctly.

Do I need some kind of message loop or styles or flags on the window/control to make it work?
Product: Xtreme ToolkitPro (20.3.0)
Platform: Windows 10 (x64)
Language: Visual Studio 2017 (C++)
cpede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2021 at 8:58am
Maybe it actually works. But since I'm trying to call this on a splash screen and I'm doing a lot of stuff behind the splash I think that the script cannot run.

Is the markup scripting using the message loop of the main application to do the rendering?

Also, when leaving my program I get an exception in:

XTPActiveScriptEngine.cpp line 583 (v20.1)

public:
~TimeoutTaskRegistry()
{
ASSERT(m_TimeoutTaskMap.IsEmpty());
}

with the call stack:

ToolkitPro2010vc150D.dll!CXTPActiveScriptStdRuntime::TimeoutTaskRegistry::~TimeoutTaskRegistry() Line 583 C++
  ToolkitPro2010vc150D.dll!CXTPSingleton<CXTPActiveScriptStdRuntime::TimeoutTaskRegistry,CXTPSingletonDependencies<CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency,CXTPDummySingletonDependency> >::Destroy(void * ptr) Line 224 C++
  ToolkitPro2010vc150D.dll!CXTPSingletonPointer::Destroy() Line 115 C++
  ToolkitPro2010vc150D.dll!CXTPSingletonPointer::OnApplicationShutdown(CXTPApplication * pApplication) Line 133 C++
  ToolkitPro2010vc150D.dll!CXTPObservable<CXTPApplication,IXTPApplicationEvents>::NotifyReversed(void(IXTPApplicationEvents::*)(CXTPApplication *) method) Line 1592 C++
  ToolkitPro2010vc150D.dll!CXTPApplication::Shutdown() Line 112 C++
  ToolkitPro2010vc150D.dll!XTPShutdown() Line 158 C++

cpede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2022 at 5:43am
Ping...

Can the JScript code in a Markup control run in a separate thread, so that animations made with the JScript markup code runs event the main UI is blocked?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic