Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multi-level tree in CXTPReportControl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShanePersyst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multi-level tree in CXTPReportControl
    Posted: 20 March 2021 at 12:47am
I am using CXTPReportControl in virtual mode to display a potentially large number of rows.  My data can be represented as a 3-level tree.  I've got it working for the most part, but the tree column does not seem to display quite right.

When I have a 2-level tree, everything looks great.

When I have a 3-level tree, the lines connecting to the leaf nodes seem to go missing.

Does CXTPReportControl support displaying multi-level trees?  Does the "tree column" get wider to accommodate a wider and wider tree structure as you dig down though the levels?

I would attach a screen shot, but when I tried, the forum gave me an error message:

Server Error in Forum Application
An error has occurred.
Please check the Persits AspUpload Component 3.0 or above is installed on the server.
Please contact the Forum Administrator.

Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_create_AspUpload_progress_object
File Name:- file_upload.asp
Forum Version:- 10.15

---Shane

ShanePersyst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShanePersyst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2021 at 12:57am
 Here is a link to the screen shot on imgur.com where you can get a clearer full-sized version of this screen shot:  https://imgur.com/a/cWztmiW

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic