Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Month Calendar Properties

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Month Calendar Properties
    Posted: 05 November 2016 at 9:56pm
For date and date/time selection, I guess  the best choice is the MonthCalendar and DateTimePicker in the Suite Controls, since they generally have the same look and I need both styles of controls. I wish these looked nicer and had theme support, but they work. However, the calendar portion of the DateTimePicker seems to be missing a couple properties from the MonthCalendar control. I like to have:

.ShowToday = False
        .ShowWeekNumbers = True

or at least an option for users to control the Week Numbers because it seems that our European users like that and the US users don't seem to care for it. Could you make it possible to have these same features in the DateTimePicker Calendar dropdown?

ScottW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2016 at 10:01pm
and I forgot the .StartOfWeek property which is also very important for me and seems to be missing on the dropdown calendar picker
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic