Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[solved] groupcaption

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [solved] groupcaption
    Posted: 17 August 2015 at 5:18am
I have a problem with the layout of the groupcaption in combination with groupformat.

As you can see in the tooltip that appears, there are spaces between the name "Soundbar" and the 'Omzet'. In the report control the content of the groupformat is started at the left, and not after the groupcaption.

Any hints for this?

ABO Service
skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2015 at 8:31am
Hi,

With further testing I found the cause of the problem.

When the report is build, the subtotal is shown in the second column. At the moment the first column is dragged and dropped in the header for sorting and subtotaling, the second column moves to the first column. The subtotal is still shown in that column, it is not moved to the next column. This way the grouptotal comes through the caption.
ABO Service
olebed View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olebed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2015 at 11:23am
Hello Chris,

What version of our library do you use?

Looks like I've already fixed this bug for version 17
http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22466

Regards,
Oleksandr Lebed
skiman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote skiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2015 at 4:47am
Hi,

I downloaded the current evaluation version and the problem is solved. I'm testing some other things, if everything is working as expected, I will order a new version.

ABO Service
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic