Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Office 2013 White auto-hide panel clipping images
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Office 2013 White auto-hide panel clipping images

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Office 2013 White auto-hide panel clipping images
    Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:19am
I have set the m_bRotateImageOnVerticalDraw for the panel paint manager to FALSE. When the panel draws, the icons are all shifted up by one pixel. Hence we see two anomalies. The first is that the top docking pane icon is slightly clipped by the frame. Second, whichever pane is "active" (displays when unpinned), the blue highlighting and icon when drawn on the auto-hide panel don't quite line up. They are off by one pixel so that the top of the icon draws a pixel above the highlight strip.

I found that I need to set the paint manager's m_rcButtonTextPadding.left = 1

At first I set the .top to 1 thinking that made sense but perhaps the rotate flag causes left to become the correct member to set (sort of unexpected but it is what it is.)

Setting left to 1 keeps the PM from clipping the highest icon and lets the selected/highlighted pane entry in the auto hide panel align the image and blue highlight strip.

This is with the 16.3 toolkit so perhaps this is fixed as it does look like a bug to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic