Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can we separate a Pane from Splitter in XTPDocking
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can we separate a Pane from Splitter in XTPDocking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can we separate a Pane from Splitter in XTPDocking
    Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:06am
We are using XTPDockingPaneManager and CXTPDockinPane. I have an issue. When I try to move the splitter it behaves differently

1. In one of the operating system when I move the splitter,only the splitter is being moved and when I leave the splitter repainting is happening.

2. In other Operating System when I try to move the splitter both the pane and the splitter are moving.
Due to which its showing a flickering in the controls that are placed in the pane.

Do we have any method or some property through which we can make the behavior same as (1).

Or can we stop the pane from repainting when the splitter is being moved.

I could see that we have a event to know when the splitter is being left, the event which I tried calling is
OnDockingPaneNotify(WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam)
{
if (pAction->action == xtpPaneActionSplitterResized)
}
But I wanted to know how can I stop it(pane) from moving or painting until the splitter is left.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic