Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Printing Calendar in MS Access 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hearsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Printing Calendar in MS Access 2010
    Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:15pm
Has anyone been able to print a report of the Schedule Calendar in MS Access 2010?
I was unable to get the report to run in the SampleDB and am unable too get a report to preview or print in my project. The error I get when I run the report using DoCmdOpenReport is '2501 The OpenReport action was canceled'. If I try to run the report manually I get the error 'object or class does not support the set of events', and that's with all code remmed out. It is essential to be able to print a copy of the calendar with all resources/schedules showing for a day for my project. I have converted the DB to an mdb and still no luck.
hearsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hearsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:42am
Problem has been resolved. Not sure of what I did to get it to work. I also found I needed to have the  report go to printer and not preview as well to get around the 2926 security error. I am able to get a print now, but it is too big for A4 and the filter for for start and finish times does not seem to work for some reason.
Me.wndCalendar.Object.PrintOptions.PrintFrom = #7:00:00 AM# (is ignored even though I also have the line 'PrintFromToExactly = True')
hearsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hearsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:33am
I have another issue now involving printing a report. I need to be able to print out a copy of the Multiple Schedules view of the Calendar. I expected this would be feasible but I just get a blank grid. I have tried a few different techniques and have no luck.
(using similar code in sample DB + also tried Me.wndCalendar.Object.PrintCalendar 0 + also tried using similar code that builds the resources + schedules for the calendar control as it is done on the form).

It is important that I be able to get a print of the multiple schedules and not have to rely on user doing multiple screen prints. I checked the sample MS Access DB and there was no print out for the Multiple-Schedules view there.
Is it possible?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic