Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coloring range of cells

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g.novi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coloring range of cells
    Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:01pm
I need to color some cells (see picture). I need to highlight the hours of absence from working after running a query in the database.
Working with the event "BeforeDrawThemeObject" The times are too long, because the event works very often.
How do I get what I'm looking for?
Best regards

g.novi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g.novi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:03am
Another question unanswered...!? Cry
Xander75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:41pm
Hi,

I have done something similar where I needed to highlight the working hours differently for each day based on the works shift pattern. I am not back in the office until Monday the 29th of October, I will send a snippet of code as to how this is done if someone doesn't beat me to it by then!

Who know's I might be able to get it up and posted before this message gets through the rather slow site moderation these days!!!

PS: To any site moderators out there who do finally get round to allowing this reply, please look into some sort of Captcha or other sort of forum post moderation. Quite simply the forums have died a lot since the site moderators took over, as I have seen many of my posts go days if not longer before appearing on a post!

EDIT: This is ridiculous... "Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:41am" and approved on "5 November 2012". So much for the posting being moderated at least a couple of times per day. I am seriously getting pissed off with this forum, remember I am a Codejock Customer with annual subscription so nice way to ruin my online support! I used to enjoy helping out others and finding solutions to my issues but it has become very frustrating to say the least!!!
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) v15.3.1
Platform: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) Professional Edition
Languages: C#.Net using Visual Studio 2012 & Visual Basic 6.0 (SP6)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic