Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DayView.ScrollToWorkDayBegin not being processed.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DayView.ScrollToWorkDayBegin not being processed.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syndalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DayView.ScrollToWorkDayBegin not being processed.
    Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:55am
   Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 11.1.3
     Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3
     Language: VBA for Access 2003

I am adding some cosmetic changes to an Access VBA app that makes use of multiple instances of the calendar control. Currently, different sets of calendars are displayed on separately launched and displayed forms. I would like to convert this to a single static form with a tab control so that I can group the calendars by tab. I am using the standard MS tab control from the common controls library(6.0 SP6).

I ran into a problem when initializing the calendars during the Form_Load() event for the form that contains the tab control and calendars. The calendar on the default (1st) tab processed the DayView.ScrollToWorkDayBegin command correctly, displaying a window from 8:00am to 6:00pm, but the 2nd and 3rd tab calendars remain fixed on 12am as the start time.

I am not sure what the issue is. If there is not a workaround for this using the MS control then maybe a control from the Codejock suite would work? (TabManager?)

Suggestions welcome.

BGV
Xander75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:14am
Hi,

The issue you are having will be likely caused due to the tabs not being visually active, therefore the calendars are not redrawing. Try activating each tab in turn i.e. set tab as selected before using DayView.ScrollToWorkDayBegin either in the Form Load or Activate then setting to your default selected tab when done.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) v15.3.1
Platform: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) Professional Edition
Languages: C#.Net using Visual Studio 2012 & Visual Basic 6.0 (SP6)
syndalis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syndalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:59pm

Yep...that worked. Thanks.

BGV
Xander75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:10pm
Glad I could help.

If possible please add the word SOLVED to the title of this post, so it helps others know this solved your issue.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) v15.3.1
Platform: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) Professional Edition
Languages: C#.Net using Visual Studio 2012 & Visual Basic 6.0 (SP6)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic