Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Timetable: When Can We Expect Next Beta / Release?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTimetable: When Can We Expect Next Beta / Release?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrancois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timetable: When Can We Expect Next Beta / Release?
    Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:54pm
Greetings, Oleg and the rest of the CJ Team...

Can you let us know when we can expect any upcoming beta and then subsequent release of the Controls Suite?

I have a major release upcoming on my software and would like to see if any of the upcoming fixes / enhancements / new features are worthy of me holding off until I can incorporate them into my own development.  I have a couple of things particularly that I'm waiting for that would be nice to know when I can try them out!

Thanks CJ!
     Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
     Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3
     Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
tfrancois View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrancois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:09pm
This is really the first time I've posted anything about the CJ support and development team that is anything but complimentary.  I've never felt a need to do so before but this time I am a bit dismayed and upset about the lack of response on a question I've asked.

I own a paid annual subscription to the Codejock ActiveX suite and renew every year without fail.  The only thing I've asked in return for this subscription is periodic refresh/updates on the excellent controls they've produced and in the absence of that, periodic updates or news on pending upcoming releases and betas.  But in recent weeks, neither has occurred and I am beginning to become frustrated with the lack of communication on my previous post while other posts on this forum and others are answered randomly by CJ team members.

I would hope that Codejock support return to the forums and make a better effort in answering posts from their customers more consistently instead of cherry picking as it seems they may be doing.  Especially those posts from subscription-based customers who maintain brand loyalty and continue to trust that the annual investment they make will be worth it in terms of support and periodic and timely updates to the product suite they have purchased.

This is no way an attack on the company or an effort to incite others into bashing the CJ team on this forum.  Instead, I am expressing my concern publicly over my impression that only as of late it seems that the level of support I was always pleased with and used to seeing from this excellent company has waned in the last few months and I would hate to see it continue on this trend and go the way of other developmental software providers whom I thought they were the antithesis of.

So in hopes that this is NOT the case...can someone from the CJ team please post on the timetable for the next beta and/or release dates of the CJ suite controls?  It would be greatly appreciated.  I am a subscription holder and would like to feel confident in my purchase when I renew again next year.  Thanks you.
     Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
     Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3
     Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:08am
Hello,

If you have active subscription please just use our support system (support.codejock.com) for questions.

Please check this message about policy
http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14125&FID=113&PR=3
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic