Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weird Calendar Paint issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YellowStreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird Calendar Paint issue
    Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:03am
We are using the Calendar control in our VB6 app and have encountered a weird paint issue.  Whenever the user double clicks an event we open a non-modal form showing additional info.  This form is large and covers the 5/7 day week radio buttons.  When the form is closed the radio buttons do not redraw correctly.  It randomly displays them as a white box, text but no radio buttons, checkboxes and even combo dropdown buttons!  The form is skinned so I'm guessing it's a problem with the skinning.

Any adviced would be appreciated
YellowStreak View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YellowStreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:05am
I forgot to add - we are using v12.1.  i have had a look through the release notes of the newer versions and there does not seem to be any mention of a fix for this issue.
YellowStreak View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YellowStreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:59am
I have some further investigation at it appears this issue only occurs if the vb6 form is skinned and contains some VB.NET interop controls.  This therfore appears to be a bug with the skinning - not the calendar.  I am going to log this post into that forum instead.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic