Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Developer For Hire?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgordon428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Developer For Hire?
    Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:31pm
I have been trying for weeks to get some sort of response from Codejock support. They mentioned in one reply that they offered custom development services, but now won't follow up at all. Is there anyone out there that would be able to discuss customizing a scheduling application for me? It would use the ActiveX calendar control in a VB application, but extend the functionality beyond what the sample application can do. I would be happy to discuss the details with anyone who was interested.
jgordon428 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgordon428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 12:54pm
Just wanted to promote this post one more time. We have the framework for our scheduling application in place. I'm looking for a bit of help with recurrence handling and multiple resource display. I also am not familiar enough with the control to know if there are more efficient ways to handle the calendar display (there seem to be an awful lot of calls to the Populate method). If there's someone out there who is confident in their abilities with the CodeJock control and these items, please message me. I am happy to compensate you for your time.
Thank you in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic