Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Code Snippets > Visual Basic Code Snippets
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Listview background image

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ijwelch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Listview background image
    Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:00am
In response to post https://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15138

Sample show how to add background image to Codejock Listview control. There's not too much code - just a few constants and declares and one small sub.

Alpha images are not working well due to the custom drawing done by Codejock. Also, it's not possible to subclass the WM_PAINT message and process it before Codejocks painting is done so all my efforts with alpha came to nothing.

Anyway, if you want background image and are either (A) satisfied to hard code the listview backcolor and fake alpha or (B) not use alpha images, then everything seems fine.

Tested working ok in Win98 and WinXP.

20090914_075743_ListView_Back_I.zip
ExtremeSuitePro 12.1.1
WinXP SP3
Kresha7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kresha7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2009 at 9:29am
Great Post thanks man that was what i was looking for i hope the CodeJock Stuff add a Image Propertie to Listview
menegrete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote menegrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:21pm
Hello! great example!

I'm having only one issue here: I want the background not tiled and with the image at the lower right corner of the listview. This can be done with the offset parameters, but... when I scroll the listview, the image scrolls too!!!! Is there any way to avoid this?

Thanks in advance.
Martin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic