Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > XAML Snippets > Samples and Demo Applications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VB6 Class. Generate XML Levels Meter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ijwelch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VB6 Class. Generate XML Levels Meter
    Posted: 03 September 2009 at 2:50am
First attempt at generating similar look to http://www.teroid.net/product.aspx?name=wpflevelsmeter

My XAML is rusty to say the least, and the class is not optimized (esp. string concatenation) but seems to work ok.

Any inputs/suggestions welcome.

ExtremeSuitePro 12.1.1
WinXP SP3
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 6:25am
Hi,

Did you plan to attach this XAML/Sample :)
Looks great.

Have no idea how forum members figure out all markup things with such poor documentation :)
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
ijwelch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ijwelch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 8:37am
oops I forgot, that was a bit daft:)

20090903_083730_LevelsMeter.zip
ExtremeSuitePro 12.1.1
WinXP SP3
markr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 12:37pm
I'm often surprised that CodeJock doesn't market this stuff (markup support) a little more aggressively.

XTP Markup support is an amazing tool, and with a bit of imagination it can sing. Forums members have clearly proven such.
jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 3:28pm
I agree Mark...CJ Markup already has a lot of potential, and with some further development it could really become an incredibly powerful tool...Unfortunately, it does seem like CJ isn't interested in pursuing markup (there hasn't been any development in quite a while, and they haven't commented on any posts from us requesting new features, not have they responded in a while to my open support tickets). It's really too bad, because I think it is a missed opportunity.

Krog & I came up with a pretty good list of features that would take CJ markup to the next level, but there hasn't been any response from CodeJock. You can check it out here:

https://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14646&PID=50456#50456

Maybe if more members chime in they will get the message that this is an area worth pursuing. Any ideas that you might have are appreciated too.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic