Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Having trouble with CreateFrameDocView()

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Having trouble with CreateFrameDocView()
    Posted: 15 May 2003 at 2:28am

Hi,

I've just installed the the 3.0 version of Xtreme Toolkit, I used 2.0 before.

I'm now having trouble with the CXTDockWindow::CreateFrameDocView() function. I'm using a CXTTabCtrlBar with two tabs, each tab has it's own CView and CDocument derived classes. The views are working with different documents. I only get the first view visible, the second view is not showing up.

I've read the KB article "005.007 - HOW TO: Use views with docking windows" for more details". But that didn't help me.

In version 2.0 I used CXTTabCtrlBar::AddView() (which worked perfectly for me), but unfortunately that method is now depreciated.

Do you have any idea on how to use a CXTTabCtrlBar with two of more tabs, and each tab has it's own document?

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards, Jonas

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2003 at 12:49pm

Hello,

Please take a look at the TabCtrlBar sample project, in MainFrm.cpp around line 60 you will see how this is done for a tab control bar.  Please let me know if this helps.

Cheers...

Edited by Administrator
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic