Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mouse tracking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfgang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mouse tracking
    Posted: 03 September 2004 at 7:10am

I have to alter the behaviour of the DockingPanes.

The panes could not be floated, and only some Panes (on specific edges) should be resizable.

So far i found no way to allow/disable dragging on specific edges of panes. But there must be a way to allow such an Behaviour, because pane edges, which are on the window border, could not be resized. There must be a way to use this behaviour also for edges which are inside the window betwen 2 Panes. But so far i haven't found a way to do this trick.

maybe somebody knows a trick to do this?

Thanx in advance

Wolfgang

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 2:46am

Use xtpPaneNoFloatable option.

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Wolfgang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfgang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 9:46am

mmh thanks for the tip!

This feature will be very handy for the next release! (of my applciation)

But sofar i haven't found a solution for my problem. maybe i have described my problem confusing. I have 7 panes in my Application, 5 Planes are always visible. from this 5 Panes all are fixed sized, but one should be resizible. So far i haven't found a way to specify that 4 Panes are fixed size (the user can't drag the splitter to resize the window) and one pane has a splitter werer the User can size the Pane.

I found the paramter m_nSplitterSize ind the CXTPDockingPaintManager. But hwo could i Set the flag to true or false depending on the pane to draw?

Hope somebody can help & Thanks

Wolfgang

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic