Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ribbonbar in ActivexUserControl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ribbonbar in ActivexUserControl
    Posted: 26 April 2008 at 5:14am
I had used the ribbon bar in a user control, the issues arrives here is that, i am unable to tap the movement of the user control, even during the runtime.   Any body here is facing the problem like this, kindly post to get out of this problem.
Bala...
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2008 at 9:13am
Hi,

I'm using a CommandBar toolbar in a usercontrol. I never used a ribbonbar myself. But what do you really want to know? You have to be more specific. Maybe I can help you.
blkn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 12:11am
Hi,

I used to commandbar toolbar in a usercontrol in my earlier development,  but this is a special case, wherein if you click and hold the left button and do a mousemove, the whole usercontrol is moving like a drag operation.
Bala...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic