Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsEditOperationDisabled event

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IsEditOperationDisabled event
    Posted: 07 February 2008 at 9:50am

Hello,

I'm trying to use the IsEditOperationDisabled event to get information on the event the user edits. I can't enable this event because visual studio 2007 gives me some errors. I've just made some changes in the CalendarControl c# sample.

Here is a sample code :

private void wndCalendarControl_IsEditOperationDisabled(object sender, AxXtremeCalendarControl._DCalendarControlEvents_IsEditOperationDisabledEvent e)
{
    if (e.opParams.Operation == CalendarEditOperation.xtpCalendarEO_DragResizeEnd)
    {
         int iTheID = e.opParams.DraggingEvent.Id; // Here the errors are shown
    }
}

The errors i show in the output window :

A first chance exception of type 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException' occurred in mscorlib.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in mscorlib.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

Can anyone help me ?!
The IsEditOperationDisabled event documentation seems to tell i can do that...?!

Thanks a lot
eric l.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic