Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issues Distributing Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunbaked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issues Distributing Calendar
    Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:37pm
Hi,

I have used the Codejock.Calendar.v13.0.0.ocx in an Access 2003 development and am now trying to distribute out the update.  I get a "Run-time error 438" when trying to open the calendar form - more specifically on the lineMe.CalendarControl1.SetDataProvider "Provider=Access;"

This is just a first test rollout using your controls so i haven't strayed far from the simple example you have provided.

I am deploying & registering only the Codejock.Calendar.v13.0.0.ocx
I have tried deploying out all of the ocx files to make sure nothing was missed but i get the same error.
This happens on a XP & Vista machine.

If i install the Xtreme Suite ActiveX 1300.exe it then works fine so i am sure i am just missing a control but nothing in your help file indicates anything else.

I have manually registerd all the ocx files using RegSvr32.exe after install to make sure it wasn't something simple like that.

Help please as we are stuck in limbo...

PS - do you have better Access examples available?  I am having trouble connecting to other tables instead of Event and having troubles customizing the calendar start or end hours, etc.  Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic