Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please, i need help to create/change my ribbon bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please, i need help to create/change my ribbon bar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osimbr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please, i need help to create/change my ribbon bar
    Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:13pm
Hi,

I'm creating an Ribbon menu Bar and i've some questions:

1 - How can i create one button in the same area of the exit button (same the sample)?

2 - How can i create the gray panel? On my ribbon i've only the options in menu without the gray panel.

3 - Can i change the order of tabs on ribbon bar?  On the Code Joke Command Bars Design i can't found this property.

Thanks in advance...
osimbr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osimbr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:31pm
Another question.. can i create one style (template) with my custom collors (like orange)...?
osimbr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osimbr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by osimbr osimbr wrote:

Another question.. can i create one style (template) with my custom collors (like orange)...?

I can do this using an resource editor on some existing Style DLL (Office2007Black.dll). Have another way?
shipwreck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shipwreck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:24pm
The ribbon is wonderful.
The sample provides a full project showing you how to implement what is shown in that start menu picture above.

As far as the color goes, CJ themes the ribbon using ".dll" files that contain images. To change the theme and/or color, you must reapply a different .dll

CJ provides a Office 2007 Blue, Office 2007 Silver, Office 2007 Black, Windows Native Ribbon(System Theme), Office 2008(For Mac) theme, and a Silver Office 2010 theme.

I hope they'll soon provide backstage view as well as the black and blue color schemes of office 2010 as well.
Product: Xtreme Suite Pro (Active-X), Version 15.3.1

Platform: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64Bit) & Windows XP Mode SP3 (32Bit)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic