Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Reg. Customization to Toolbars & Docking Stickers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reg. Customization to Toolbars & Docking Stickers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote venkyhyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reg. Customization to Toolbars & Docking Stickers
    Posted: 26 December 2006 at 4:08am

Hello

I am not able to see the "Add or Remove Buttons" caption when I click on the drop down arrow of the toolbars but still i can see the drop down menu which has not "Customize" caption on it. If i try to click on the customize option the application crashes and the crash is occuring in

CXTPCustomizeSheet::CXTPCustomizeSheet(CXTPCommandBars* pCommandBars, UINT iSelectPage) at lineNo:127. Its not able find the Bitmap here.

And when I try to dock a pane I am not getting the docking stickers and application crashes its the same as customize toolbar crash.
Problem I can see with the codejock samples too. I guess its storing some preferences in the registry.

Pls suggest.

Thnks
venkyhyd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote venkyhyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2006 at 5:05am
Hi

I guess its making an reg entry for all the Commandbars and Docking panes. i deleted most of the registry entry. Its working fine.

thnx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic