Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Table Selector Control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpcoffeyXXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Table Selector Control
    Posted: 16 October 2006 at 4:02pm
I am trying to create a table selector control similar to MS Word as shown below,

I've created a custom control and now I want to add it to my menu.  First, is there any way to add it to a CodeJock menu as a custom item?  Remember this control has a variable size depending on how many rows/columns the user selects.  I've used custom controls in a toolbar before, but for whatever reason this control will not cooperate.  I am assuming the variable sizing is the culprit. 

If I cannot add it to a menu/toolbar, do you have any suggestions on how I could fake it?  By this I mean, cancel the popup as soon as the user clicks the button and then move the table selector control to the front?  This would ideally give the user the illusion that the control is native to the CodeJock control.  I've tried to fake it, but the popup toolbar button stays open.  I've also had a really tough time trying to place the table selector control at the base of the table draw button.  Thank you for your input.

Sincerely,

John Coffey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic