Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

report control Subtotal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msotocl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: report control Subtotal
    Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:01pm
Hi,

please how to make a sub total in a report control

Thank you
msotocl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msotocl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 4:42pm
Hi...

Please how to make a subtotal column group in report control activex 11.2.2
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 7:37am

Hi,

Define "subtotal column group". I really don't know what you mean by this
Baldur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 7:55am
Simply add FooterRecords !
msotocl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msotocl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:05pm
Hi,

but i need a subtotal column in middle of report not only a footer

PLEAsE SEE below image

msotocl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msotocl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:07pm
Hi,

how to define this ????? i have not idea how to make this... i try to a footer record but not work in middle of the report
nighthawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nighthawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:44pm
Unfortunately, I don't believe there is any automatic way to create a sub-total row like what you are looking for.  You will need to loop through the rows and use variables to tally up the total.  At the appropriate spot during your loop through the rows, you will need to manually insert a sub-total row.  I actually do this in one of my programs but it requires a lot of code.  If I remember correctly, I actually create a linked list in memory and "build" the table with the sub-total rows using the linked list.  Once the linked list is complete, I use it to build the table.

One thing that can cause problems is if the sort changes on the table.  The only way to solve this is to rebuild the sub-total rows if the sort changes or do what I did and disable sort on the table.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic