Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Export to html or send email?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpspark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Export to html or send email?
    Posted: 26 February 2007 at 12:46pm
Is there an easy way to export current view of the calendar to html file? Or for that matter send the content of the calendar directly to email?

Thanks.
jcollier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 2:31pm
I'm not sure about the html part but for email I'm using PBEmail 2006 ActiveX Edition - Perfection Bytes Inc.  with VB6.

Once you get the file created you can use the PBEmail DLL to send the email.  It's easy to use and it works without needing Outlook on the machine.

FYI, I do not work for Perfection Bytes, I just use the DLL  ;)

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 4:24pm
The easiest way to send the current view is to make a screenshot and send a picture

But if you have Calendar OCX installed on recipient's PC, you can even create a special script which will create currently shown events inside HTML page on client's workstation. However, it's not simple.

--
Regards,
Sergey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic