Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

System menu items are missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: System menu items are missing
    Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:17pm

Hi:
   I am using the sample ribbon codes to test out system menu to see how to add and remove menu items from the system button. I commented out the codes that added menu items into the system menu. After compiled and run, the items were still there. Then I launched the "Customize the Ribbon" page and clicked on the "Reset" button. The menus on the system button are gone as expected. Then I uncommented the codes that were commented before and compiled and use the "Reset" button again on the "Customize the Ribbon Page", but the menus are not comming back. No matter what menu I add or delete, the system button menu items are reminded missing. How do I get the system menu back? Please help.
Thanks,Beth 
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 4:44pm
Try commenting out this line:

CommandBars.LoadCommandBars "Codejock Software ActiveX Demos", App.Title, "Layout"
Beth View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:27pm

But I cannot find that line of code you mentioned in the project. We are using the dll version of the toolkits in MFC environment. Are there other places that may contribute the problem?

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 4:33pm
Was missing lines in backstage code:

pButton->SetCommandBar(pView);

pView->InternalRelease();
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic