Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Property sheet with Office 2003 Theme

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Property sheet with Office 2003 Theme
    Posted: 06 July 2005 at 8:56am

Hi,

my VC++ application has a property sheet made of property pages by using standard MFC classes, now I need to transform the property sheet (and pages) to apply the Office 2003 Theme. I read that CXTPCustomizeSheet and CXTPCustomizeOptionsPage derived from CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage respectively. So I've used these classes to use the graphical CodeJock capabilities (instead of MFC prop sheet and prop page). But here I've encountered a problem, I don't know what I can pass to CXTPCustomizeSheet constructor. It requires a pointer to a command bars but in my DIALOG APPLICATION where can I find it?

Is my approach to the problem wrong? What is the best way to solve my problem without using a tab manager control? If it is possible I want to mantain the structure with property sheet and property pages.

Thank you!

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 11:48pm
Hi, Customization can't work for Dialogs and custom ToolBars. sorry.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Jaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 6:33am

There was a misunderstanding but now I solved the problem by using CXTResizePropertySheet. I have two other problems. 1) I can't apply Office 2003 Theme; my manifest is present and correct and I've used CXTPPaintManager::SetTheme(xtpThemeOffice2003); in the OnInitDialog of my property sheet. 2) I have some refresh problem on the property pages (I see the below dialog).

What can I do?

Thank you

Edited by Jaws
Jaws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 3:24am

I solved on my own passing to a CXTPTabManager. Apply Office 2003 Theme was impossible by using CXTResizePropertySheet, it only allows to resize the property sheet dialog. For the refresh problem the cause was in groupboxex so, read at: http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2147&K W=CXTPTabManager

Bye

Edited by Jaws
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic