Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Using AttachPane to make a group of 3 panes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using AttachPane to make a group of 3 panes
    Posted: 13 March 2007 at 3:32pm
I have three panes that I want to have at the bottom of my form and I want them to be grouped together so the tabs for them line up across the bottom of the form. This way the user can view one panel at a time by clicking the appropriate tab.

I use this code to make it work for the first two panes:

HistoryPane = Me.DockingPaneManager.CreatePane(4, 400, 220, XtremeDockingPane.DockingDirection.DockBottomOf, Nothing)
HistoryPane.Title = "Policy History"
HistoryPane.Hidden = False
HistoryPane.Options = PaneOptions.PaneNoFloatable Or PaneOptions.PaneNoCloseable

DependentsPane = Me.DockingPaneManager.CreatePane(5, 400, 220, XtremeDockingPane.DockingDirection.DockBottomOf, Nothing)
DependentsPane.Title = "Attorneys"
DependentsPane.Hidden = False
DependentsPane.Options = PaneOptions.PaneNoFloatable Or PaneOptions.PaneNoCloseable

DockingPaneManager.AttachPane(HistoryPane, DependentsPane)

But then when I add the third pane using the following code, it detaches the HistoryPane and causes it to dock itself above the other two panes.

CoveragePane = Me.DockingPaneManager.CreatePane(6, 400, 220, XtremeDockingPane.DockingDirection.DockBottomOf, Nothing)

CoveragePane.Title = "Coverages"
CoveragePane.Hidden = False
CoveragePane.Options = PaneOptions.PaneNoFloatable Or PaneOptions.PaneNoCloseable

DockingPaneManager.AttachPane(DependentsPane, CoveragePane)

Is there any way I can make the disired grouping to have 3 or more panes in one group?
Zach View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 8:15pm
Try AttachTo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic